Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Garrapata!

For those of you who don't know what a garrapata is (which included me up until last week), here is a photo for you: 
Yes, it is a tick. And just so you know, I chose for you the nicest tick picture I could find. Don't Google image garrapata, whatever you do. Don't do it. It nearly made me nauseous. And since now you probably will immediately do exactly that (at least you would if you are anything like me and would die of curiosity otherwise) you better not be eating anything. Consider yourself fairly warned.

Now I'd better explain myself before my mother gets overly anxious thinking that I am infested with ticks. It is nothing of the sort. We just have a new nick name for Sophia.

Remember Sophie?

She has now been dubbed my "garrapata." Meaning at times she sticks to me like a tick. Lula took some pictures to prove it.


Lula didn't want to Coke in the picture, but I just thought it was too funny. That girl does love her Coca-Cola.

 
Garrapata photo from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment